The Master-bilt BMG-48 and Its Overall Construction
The overall construction of the BMG-48 model make it one of the most fully equipped commercial reach in refrigerators available in the market today. This commercial reach in refrigerator features a 24-gauge painted and textured steel interior/exterior and also includes replaceable magnetic vinyl door gaskets. The cord and plug are also standard in all Masterbilt commercial reach in refrigerators, as well as an independent on/off light switch. The Master-bilt BMG-48 is also equipped with a standard LED lighting for greater energy efficiency and includes a two-inch foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation. Cantilever shelves of the BMG-48
model are two-position and are adjustable in one-inch increments.
This Masterbilt Cooler and Its Door Design
Needless to say, the doors of a commercial reach in refrigerator is one of its most important parts. Here are the door details of the Master-bilt BMG-48: total dimensions are 25 1/8 inches by 63 inches; black-colored door rails and handles; extra large, auto-close, triple-pane glass doors; 90° hold-open feature; adjustable torsion bar hinges; and door hinges that are easily adjustable for closing tension and leveling.
BMG-48 Details and Features
- Bottom-mount compressor
- Extra large auto-close hinged glass doors are triple-pane safety glass with 90° stay-open feature fluorescent lights
- 2 doors, 10 adjustable wire shelves per door
- White interior and exterior
- Refrigerators hold 34°F to 41°F
- Dimensions of the Master-bilt BMG-48: 52” long, 36 3/4” deep, 79” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 49 cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 7.6
- Crated weight: 755 pounds
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: three year limited parts and labor, five year compressor
|Glass Door Merchandiser Type||Cooler|
You Might Also Be Interested In...