DC-8D Masterbilt Dipping Cabinet: A Closer Look
The DC-8D ice cream dipping cabinet has a seamless stainless-steel top, a 24-gauge painted textured galvanized steel cabinet, and galvanized steel interior and galvanized steel inner liner with cold wall evaporator. In addition, this Masterbilt ice cream freezer is also equipped with leveling legs to correct situations where there is unlevel flooring.
Also, the lids of the DC-8D Masterbilt dipping cabinet is constructed of tough stainless steel, is hinged and equipped with handles, and additionally features a gasket for maximum closure and energy efficiency.
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet Refrigeration
This unit, the DC-8D ice cream dipping cabinet, maintains a temperature range of -10°F to 10°F and runs on a self-contained, factory-tested refrigeration system. In addition, this Masterbilt ice cream freezer has an environmentally friendly refrigerant, R-134a. Also, the refrigeration system of the DC-8D Masterbilt dipping cabinet is a force-draft condensing unit, which makes this ice cream dipping cabinet very economical.
DC-8D Masterbilt Ice Cream Freezer Details and Features
- The DC-8D Masterbilt ice cream freezer helps expand your offerings with easy ice cream service
- The DC-8D ice cream dipping cabinet provides a consistent low-temperature range between -10°F to 10°F
- Exterior: Corrosion-resistant seamless stainless-steel top cap with anti-condensate heaters underneath
- Interior: Galvanized steel liner with cold wall evaporator
- Stainless-steel lids (hinged in pairs)
- 24-gauge white-painted steel base
- Convenient floor drain
- Note: Cans are 3 gallons
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt dipping cabinet: 54” long, 30 1/8” deep, 34 1/8” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 17.3 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 7.3
- Crated weight: 365 pounds
- NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS
You Might Also Be Interested In...