DC-6D Ice Cream Dipping Freezer Refrigeration
The DC-6D Masterbilt dipping cabinet utilizes an environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant. Also, the freezing system of this ice cream dipping cabinet is self-contained and factory tested. In addition, a force-draft hermetic condensing unit of the DC-6D helps maintain a temperature range of -10°F to 10°. And like all ice cream display freezers from Masterbilt, the DC-6D model has an R-factor insulation deficiency rating of 19.40.
Masterbilt Dipping Cabinet Construction and Lids
With this Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet, you can expect a seamless stainless-steel top; a 24-gauge, painted, textured, galvanized steel cabinet; and a galvanized steel interior. The DC-6D ice cream dipping cabinet is, additionally, one of the few ice cream display freezers available for purchase nowadays that is equipped with leveling legs that help compensate for floors that are not level to the ground. The DC-6D Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet also includes a floor drain with garden hose fitting, galvanized steel inner liner with cold wall evaporator, anti-condensate heaters under stainless-steel top cap, and 2 1/4 foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation.
In addition, the lids of the DC-6D unit are constructed of stainless steel, are hinged with handles, and are equipped with a gasket.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, not only do we offer you a large selection of ice cream display freezers from Masterbilt, but we also offer ice cream display freezers from trusted brands True and Turbo Air as well as accessories from Dipwell.
DC-6D Model Details and Features
- Ice cream display freezers expand your offerings with easy ice cream service
- This Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet holds consistent low-temperature range between -10°F to 10°F
- The exterior of the DC-6D unit features a corrosion-resistant seamless stainless-steel top cap with anti-condensate heaters underneath
- Stainless lids (hinged in pairs)
- 24-gauge, white-painted steel base
- The interior of this ice cream dipping cabinet is made of galvanized steel liner with cold-wall evaporator
- Convenient floor drain
- FYI: Cans are 3 gallons
- Dimensions of this Masterbilt ice cream dipping cabinet: 43” long, 30 1/8” deep, 34 1/8” tall
- 1/4 horsepower
- 12.5 net cubic feet
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 5.7
- Crated weight: 275 pounds
- UL, NSF, CSA standard
- Warranty: two-year parts and labor, five-year compressor
- Ships from MS
You Might Also Be Interested In...