Security Plus Great Freezing Performance? Leer Freezers Are the Way to Go
Looking for a secure walk-in freezer? If so, then Leer freezers are the way to go. The body of Leer freezers are made of galvanized exterior and exterior, and—more importantly, in this case—their doors are constructed of flush metal. As if these weren't enough, the door panel of this particular Leer freezer also includes an internal, heavy-duty, all-welded steel frame that imparts structural rigidity and strength. In addition, all doors are mounted with heavy-duty, chrome-plated, cam-lift, self-closing hinges. Last but not the least, this Leer freezer also has chrome latches in the doors that provide extreme protection and security for all your merchandise like food items, bottles and cans of beverages, sacks and crates of ingredients, and more.
Why Purchase This Leer Freezer for Your Business Establishment?
This is a relatively large walk in freezer that's perfect for bigger business establishments that store a large inventory of perishable items like food, beverages, and ingredients. But one of the key components of this large walk in freezer is its floors. This Leer freezer features a standard floor finish that features sixteen-gauge stainless steel with Griptex finish. Needless to say, stainless steel is stronger than other floor finishes, lasts for many years, and is very easy to clean. So if you are looking for a large walk in freezer with floors, this Leer freezer is your best bet. The floor sections of this Leer walk in refrigerator are also guaranteed to withstand uniformly distributed floor loads of up to seven hundred pounds per square foot.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, we don't only specialize in coolers and freezers. You can also get shelving accessories perfect for use inside your walk in, like dunnage racks and various types of camshelving and industrial wire shelving.
Details and Features of This Large Walk in Cooler
- 7'9"W x 11'7"D x 7'6"H, 1-1/2 HP, 1966 lbs
- All-foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvanized exterior and interior
- Includes Kason antimicrobial handle
- Walk-ins are self-contained, with floors and refrigeration included
- Top-mount refrigeration setup for indoor applications
- Thirty-six-inch full-width doors
- Add 17-1/2" to height for roof mounted refrigeration
- These units normally ship in five days
- Coolers 35°F, freezers 0°F
- NSF standard
- Warranty: one year parts and thirty days labor, five years compressor
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...