What You Can Expect from This Leer Freezer
The great thing about Leer freezers is that they come chock-full with standard features, and this particular indoor walk in freezer is no exception. This Leer freezer, first and foremost, features a four-inch-thick insulation that is constructed of class 1, rigid, foamed-in-place non-CFC urethane with a minimum density of 2.2 pounds per cubic feet. Needless to say, insulation is one of the most important factors in cooling, refrigeration, and freezing because it helps keep the cold inside the cooler, refrigerator, or freezer while keeping the heat outside. Another important feature of this indoor walk in freezer is its easy assembly and disassembly. Standardized panels of this indoor walk in freezer ensure easy assembly and installation, while a two-piece cam action of cam fasteners make for easy disassembly apart from providing maximum locking efficiency.
More Features of Leer Freezers
Additional features of this indoor walk in freezer are also found in other Leer freezers, namely, heavy-duty chrome latches with high-gloss finish, a lockable latch, a flush metal door available in a variety of sizes, sixteen-gauge stainless-steel floor designed to withstand uniformly distributed loads of up to 700 pounds, four cam locks per side, foamed-in-place panel gaskets that assure vapor-tight panel joints, a leak-proof tongue and groove, and a vapor-proof light fixture, among others.
Details and Features of This Indoor Walk in Freezer
- All-foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco galvanized exterior and interior
- Includes Kason antimicrobial handle
- Walk-ins are self-contained, with floors and refrigeration included
- Top-mount refrigeration setup for indoor applications
- Thirty-six-inch full-width doors
- Add 17-1/2" to height for roof mounted refrigeration
- These units normally ship in five days
- Coolers 35°F, freezers 0°F
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...