Volition Reach-In Refrigerators and FreezersPrint
Designed to withstand heavy duty commercial use, both the freezer and the refrigerator come in a 2-door and single door style, so you can choose the size that will work best with your kitchen’s current setup. Once the Volition product has been installed, you will immediately begin benefiting from the easy temperature control and superior performance, along with the many other valuable components.
The features you need, all in one product:
- The Volition reach-in VR23-S/VR49-S refrigerator and VF23-S/VF49-S freezer units are almost completely manufactured out of durable stainless steel, from the exterior walls to the blower housing. This includes the door liner and the mullion, which are common places where some manufacturers try to cut costs and use cheaper and less effective materials.
- You will find two inch foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation throughout, including in the mullion, adding to the structural integrity of the design and preventing cooling loss.
- Speaking of preventing cooling loss, these Volition refrigeration and freezer units have a product guard against the back wall of the interior. This ensures that the unit is not overstuffed, which can lead to blockage of the air flow that keeps the food at the optimal temperature.
- Perimeter heaters which prevent condensation are part of the door design, making them perfect for high humidity areas and times of year.
- The electronic display makes it easy for you to monitor the state of your refrigerator or freezer. This display shows the current temperature of the unit (in your choice of Fahrenheit or Celsius), and has an operational indicator both for the unit itself and the compressor. It also has a compressor cleaning alarm that will go off every six months to remind you to clean your compressor.
- Another handy alarm was included as well – if the door is left open too long, an alarm will go off periodically. This feature is aided in preventing wasted energy by the blower fan, which turns off when the door is open so it doesn’t push the cold air outside the unit.
- They were designed to make loading simple; the Volition units have a 120 degree door hold so you can place produce inside without having to worrying about keeping the door open, two of the four included casters lock to keep the unit in place, and the recessed pocket handles give you a firm grip and make the doors easy to open.
- The door gaskets on these units were designed to be very convenient to replace – they are all barb-style magnetic compression gaskets.
- You can keep your produce secure using the cylinder door locks (keys are included).
- Two shelves per door are also included with each unit. If you need more shelving, additional shelf kits are available for both the 1- and 2-door units.
- The VF23-S and VF49-S freezers have an automatic defrost cycling feature that goes off four times a day. These times are programmable, so you can ensure the defrost cycle starts during times when you expect a low volume.
- The Volition freezers also have a rapid pull-down mode that brings the freezer to 100% cooling capacity as quickly as possible if you have products that need to be cooled immediately.
- We believe in the quality of these units – that’s why they come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty, as well as a 5 year warranty on the compressor. An extended warranty is also available.
- We aren’t the only ones with faith in this product – the Volition reach-ins have an EnergyStar rating and are ETL, UL, C-UL, and NSF approved!