Hobart Mixers Return A Solid ROIPrint
Calculating the return on investment on your kitchen equipment is a calculation of cost, revenue created from the equipment and the value of that piece of equipment at trade in time or end of life. Just imagine if the piece of kitchen equipment your purchased just never stopped working! Your ROI would skyrocket!
That is actually the case for many owners of Hobart Mixers ! In 1990, right around the time of Hobart’s 100th year in business, Hobart purchased back a mixer to place in their museum that was still being used daily at a Fort Smith, Arkansas Bakery. The original owner purchased the mixer from Hobart in 1919 for $138.00. In 2006 Hobart purchased back an even older mixer from Winans Chocolate and Coffees. Winan’s purchased the mixer in 1913 and used it daily for 93 years creating their world renowned chocolate confections.
Hobart Mixers are legendary for their durability, strength and consistency of speed. They are the workhorse in your kitchen.Hobart offers many different choices in mixers. Below is a guide to help you determine which Hobart Mixer is perfect for your business needs.
Hobart Counter Mixers
The Hobart Mixer Legacy HL120 is the smallest mixer that has the "swing-out" bowl feature that is exclusive to Hobart Mixers. Model HL 120 is a countertop mixer. The swing out feature makes is much simpler to both install or change bowls. The Legacy HL 120 also has “shift of the fly” speed changing, simple digital programmable controls, a ½ HP Motor and quick release agitators so you can quickly change components. Standard equipment for the Hobart HL120 includes a 12 quart stainless steel bow, “B” beater and “D” wire whip.
Legacy Model HL 200
The Hobart Mixer Legacy HL 200 Model is also a countertop mixer with the swing out bowl feature and quick release agitators. A ½ HP motor and gear transmission drive this workhorse. Also built in is the “shift on the fly” speed changing and the simple, but programmable controls. Standard equipment for the Hobart HL120 inludes a 20 quart stainless steel bowl, “B” beater and “D” wire whip.
The Hobart N50 Mixer
Model N50 is the smallest of Hobart’s mixers. Mind you, small does not mean less durable, it simply means it was purposely designed small to fit in small spaces. The ⅙ HP motor meets the requirements of the most demanding operations. The gear-driven transmission ensures consistent performance with its positive drive under heavy loads, assuring you of minimum downtime. The N50 has a three-speed transmission, with the shift handle located right next to the purposely large On/Off switch. The operator simply picks the speed the mix calls for and activates the On switch. The bowl is easily raised and lowered with the convenient hand lever.Standard equipment on the N50 includes the stainless steel 5-quart bowl, a “B” flat beater, a “D” wire whip and “E” dough hook. This counter mixer also has a No. 10 taper attachment hub on the front for attaching compatible mixer accessories.The N50. It’s a great way to get Hobart mixer performance at in a size that’s right for your small kitchen.
The Hobart Floor model mixers are available in 5 sizes. 30-, 40-, 60-, 80- and 140-quart models. Each model features the swing out bowl for ease of adding, taking out product or mounting and changing bowls. . “Shift on the Fly” technology for changing speeds while the mixer is running, A Power Bowl Lift Button to automatically lift the bowl and a “Smart Timer” for precise mixing.
- Hobart Mixer Legacy HL300:: a 3⁄4-HP motor, three fixed speeds plus stir speed, and 15-minute timer with automatic time recall; includes a 30-quart stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "D" wire whip.
- Hobart Mixer Legacy HL400: a 11⁄2-HP motor, three fixed speeds plus stir speed, and 20-minute timer with automatic time recall; includes a 40-quart stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "D" wire whip, and "ED" dough hook.
- Hobart Mixer Legacy HL600: a 27⁄10-HP motor, four fixed speeds plus stir speed, power bowl lift, and 50-minute timer with automatic time recall; includes a 60-quart stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "D" wire whip, "ED" dough hook.
- Hobart Mixer Legacy HL800: a 3-HP motor, four fixed speeds plus stir speed, power bowl lift, and 50-minute timer with automatic time recall; includes an 80-quart stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "ED" dough hook, bowl truck.
- Hobart Mixer Legacy HL1400: a 5-HP motor, four fixed speeds plus stir speed, power bowl lift, and 50-minute timer with automatic time recall; includes a 140-quart stainless steel bowl, "B" beater, "ED" dough hook, bowl truck.