Swipe to the left
Beer Bar and Pub Equipment OverviewPrint
May 17, 2016 No comments
Objectives of This Beer & Pub Tutorial
- To develop an understanding of the types of beer delivery systems available.
- To provide an overview of the hardware associated with each system.
- To help develop confidence in recommending a system based on a clients needs.
- To learn where to turn for assistance in system layout.
- Beer is the number one dispensed beverage in the foodservice industry.
- Commonly, draft beer is preferred by a wide margin for taste and product consistency.
Beer Bar Systems Equipment Overview
Several types of beer delivery systems are on the market, we will concentrate on:
- Packaged Beer Sales (Can and bottled beer)
- Draft Beer Cooler Dispensers (Draft beer from a keg box)
- Long Draw System (Draft beer delivered from Kegs kept in a different location than the taps)
- Draft Beer Hardware Common to Draft Beer Cooler Dispensers and Long Draw Systems
- Beer System Line Cleaning
|Packaged Beer Sales||Beer Cooler Dispensers||Draft Beer Long Draw System||Common Beer Hardware||Beer Line Cleaning|
Posted in: How To