A NorLake Commercial Walk in Freezer and Its Floors
When supplied, the floors of this commercial walk in freezer manufactured by Kold Locker are guaranteed tough, heavy-duty, and are designed to be able to handle uniformly distributed loads of up to 800 pounds. Although a commercial walk in freezer can stand alone without a floor, it is recommended that you get a Kold walk in freezer with floors included. The floors of a Kold walk in freezer, when supplied, are constructed of smooth aluminum.
Indoor Walk in Freezer with Sturdy Panels
It goes without saying that the body panels of this indoor walk in freezer largely determine whether the model you bought is going to be sturdy enough and reliable for use in fast-paced and demanding businesses. With the panels of this Kold walk in freezer as well as every other model manufactured by Kold Locker, you get a unit that is easy to install and dismantle, a unit that offers long-term reliability, and a model that gives you high insulating efficiency. One important thing to consider about the panels of this indoor walk in freezer is that they are four inches thick and are constructed of insulated modular panels with foamed-in-place polyurethane, which is CFC and HCFC-free. Every panel of this Kold walk in freezer is also engineered to ensure proper alignment during installation.
Here at Rapids, you can select from a wide range of refrigeration parts and equipment, replacement doors, strip doors and curtains, glass display doors, dunnage racks, cooler shelving, and cooler accessories.
Details and Features of This Kold Walk in Freezer
- 10' W x 12' D x 7'7' 'H
- Indoor Freezer with Floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Freezer temp -10°F
- 1-1/2hp, 208-230/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...