Norlake Commercial Walk-in Freezer Standard Features
What are the standard features of this commercial walk-in freezer? With this fully loaded indoor walk in freezer, you get the following features: an air-cooled condensing unit, a Capsule Pak freezing system, a time clock for automatic defrost, an automatic condensate vaporizer, corrosion-resistant stucco embossed coated steel in all surfaces, a digital thermometer and light switch, a vapor-proof light, and more. This commercial walk-in freezer is also guaranteed NSF, UL, and CFA standard and has passed other stringent tests, so you are guaranteed that the indoor walk in freezer that you're buying is of excellent quality. More or less, these standard features are also included in all Kold walk in freezer and cooler units.
Kold Walk in Freezer Doors
The door of a commercial walk-in freezer is perhaps the most important component. In this particular Kold walk in freezer, doors are factory tested to ensure the proper fit, performance, and alignment. In addition, the door of this indoor walk in freezer features a stopped profile design that serves as a barrier to air flow, resulting in an energy-efficient door system. This is a great thing when it comes to saving on your electricity bill. Also, the door section of this commercial walk-in freezer is equipped with replaceable perimeter heater wire, magnetic stainless-steel trim, digital thermometer, vapor-proof light fixture, and switch with exterior pilot indicator light.
Here at Rapids, you can select from a wide range of freezer parts and refrigeration equipment. Choose from a side mount cooler system, cooler coils, refrigeration kits, flush mount cooling systems, and more.
This Indoor Walk in Freezer and Its Details and Features
- 6' Wide x 8' Deep x 7'-7'' Tall
- Indoor Walk-in Freezer with Floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Freezer temp -10°F
- 1hp, 208-230/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...