What You Can Expect from Kold Locker Commercial Walk in Coolers
The standard features of this indoor walk in cooler include the following: Capsule Pak refrigeration system, air-cooled condensing unit, an automatic condensate vaporizer (as this is an indoor walk in cooler, no drain line is required), a time clock for automatic defrost, corrosion-resistant stucco embossed coated steel in all surfaces, a smooth aluminum floor, a digital thermometer and light switch, a vapor-proof light, and more. This Kold Locker cooler is also guaranteed NSF, UL, and CFA standard, so you can be sure that the indoor walk in cooler you're purchasing is of the best quality. These aforementioned standard features, more or less, are included in all Kold Locker commercial walk in coolers and freezers.
Optional Features and Add-ons Available for This Indoor Walk in Cooler
In addition to the standard features of this Kold Locker cooler, here are some additional options that you can get: a U-shaped shelving system, an alarm/light management system, floor tread plate kit, exterior ramp for accommodation of hand trucks or dollies when transporting cargo, a condensing unit air deflector kit, leak detector/alarm, thicker panel models, electric vaporizer, and more. Needless to say, Kold Locker commercial walk-in coolers like this one are some of the most feature-packed units available in the market today.
Are you looking to store heavy crates of perishables inside your Kold Locker cooler? Help keep your perishables clean and store them above the ground with dunnage racks. Dunnage racks available for purchase here at Rapids are built for heavy-duty use and won't ever rust or corrode. They are excellent for dry storage. Choose from Cambro-brand dunnage racks, aluminum dunnage racks, or polyethylene racks.
Details and Features of This Kold Locker Cooler
- 6' W x 6' D x 7'4' 'H, No Floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Cooler temp 35°F+
- 5/8hp, 115v/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
Price Value QualityNice equipment
The unit was easy to build. It would serve the consumer better to include a shim kit and build out pictures, more like Ikea does.
Reviewed by Cool hand Luke on 2/7/15
You Might Also Be Interested In...