Commercial Restaurant Cooler Standard Features
Here are just some of the standard features that come with this commercial step in cooler: a heavy-duty door that assures a proper fit, performance, and alignment and which features a stepped-profile design in the door that serves as a barrier to air flow; corrosion-resistant panel finishes; Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications; a foam-box construction; and more. This commercial step in cooler also includes a hot gas condensate vaporizer.
The Ideal Restaurant Walk-in Refrigerator
Needless to say, this commercial step in cooler is a great restaurant walk-in refrigerator ideal for use in restaurants, large cafeterias, large diners, and other food-service establishments. This restaurant walk-in refrigeration is an excellent choice for storing ingredients, food items, ingredients, canned/bottled beverages and drinks, and more. The 26" wide doorway of this commercial indoor cooler can conveniently accommodate hand trucks and dollies loaded with bulk cargo like sacks and crates of food items, ingredients, and drinks. In addition, you can be sure that your stored items are always kept fresh, thanks in large part to a door that seals in the cold. Other features of this commercial step in cooler that will greatly benefit your restaurant include durability, high-insulating efficiency, and ease of installation and dismantling.
We at Rapids also give you walk-in coolers from two other trusted brands, Masterbilt and Leer. Select from small or large Leer refrigerators, depending on what you prefer, and outdoor or indoor Masterbilt refrigerators.
Kold Locker KLB7768-C Cooler Details and Features
- 6'x 8'x 7'-7''H, w/floor
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- 26" wide doorway
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Coolers 35°F+
- 5/8hp, 115v/60/1
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...