Sturdy Panels Are Key in a Dependable Commercial Walk-in Cooler
It goes without saying that the body panels of a commercial walk-in cooler will determine whether the unit you purchased is going to be heavy-duty enough and dependable for use in demanding and fast-paced environments. With the panels of this Kold Locker cooler and all units under the Kold Locker brand, you are guaranteed of easy and convenient installation, long-term reliability, and high insulating efficiency. The key to the panels of this indoor walk in cooler is that they are four inches thick and are built of modular panels that are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that is CFC and HCFC-free. All panels of this Kold Locker cooler are also designed to ensure proper alignment during installation.
What More Can You Expect from the Panels of This Kold Locker Cooler?
In addition, the panels of this Kold Locker cooler feature cam locking fasteners that ensure an airtight seal for maximum energy efficiency. Not only that, Kold Locker cooler panel gaskets around the outer perimeter of the panel are continuous and are guaranteed free from cuts or breaks at the corners. Also, perhaps more importantly, panels of this commercial walk-in cooler are designed and engineered to lock together to avoid falling apart, which are reinforced by edge caps that are guaranteed not to come loose—they stay in place throughout the life of the walk in, which means many years. Panel finishes of this indoor walk in cooler are corrosion-resistant.
Details and Features of This Commercial Walk-in Cooler
- 8' x 8' x 7'4"H
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Cooler temp is 35°F+
- 7/8hp, 208-230V/60/1
- UL, NSF standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|