Why the Door is Important in a Commercial Walk-in Cooler
Not a lot of people realize this, but the door is perhaps the most important component of a commercial walk-in cooler like this one. In the case of this Kold walk in refrigerator, for instance, doors are factory tested to ensure the proper fit, performance, and alignment. All doors of Kold walk-in coolers, this Kold walk in refrigerator included, feature a stopped profile design that serves as a barrier to air flow, resulting in an energy-efficient door system. This can work wonders for saving you money when the monthly electric bill arrives. In addition, the door section of this indoor walk-in cooler, like all Kold Locker walk-in coolers and freezers, are equipped with replaceable perimeter heater wire, magnetic stainless-steel trim, digital thermometer, vapor-proof light fixture, and switch with exterior pilot indicator light.
Get Superb Floor Construction with This Indoor Walk in Refrigerator
The floor panels of this indoor walk in refrigerator, when supplied, are greatly similar in construction to the wall panels. Although both wall panels and floor panels are guaranteed tough and heavy-duty, the main difference, though, is that the former are designed to withstand uniformly distributed loads of up to 800 pounds per square foot. The interior floor metal of this Kold walk in refrigerator is smooth aluminum.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a large selection of refrigeration parts and equipment, replacement doors, strip doors and curtains, glass display doors, dunnage racks, cooler shelving, and cooler accessories.
Details and Features of This Kold Walk in Refrigerator
- Kold Locker - 10'W x 14'D x 7'7''H with Floor Included
- 26 ga embossed coated steel interior & exterior
- 1hp, 208-230/60/1
- Indoor +35F Cooler
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...