A Reliable Commercial Walk in Cooler
This Kold walk in refrigerator is guaranteed reliable for use by any type of business looking for a commercial walk-in cooler that provides ease of installation, high-insulation efficiency, and excellent durability. Ease of installation: all panels of this indoor walk in refrigerator are manufactured with male and female mating rails to ensure proper alignment during installation. Excellent durability: the polyurethane insulation wraps around the return bend and seams on both sections create a lightweight panel that provides excellent durability and exceptional strength and toughness. High-insulation efficiency: the foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners ensure a airtight seal for maximum energy efficiency. These are just some of the features available for this indoor walk in refrigerator.
Additional Features of This Indoor Walk in Refrigerator
Aside from the aforementioned features of this Kold walk in refrigerator, here are additional inclusions: a heavy-duty door that assures a proper fit, performance, and alignment owing to a stepped-profile design that serves as a barrier to air flow; panel finishes that are corrosion-resistant; durable floor panels (made of smooth aluminum) that are designed to withstand uniformly distributed loads of up to 800 pounds per square foot. This indoor walk in refrigerator also features a hot gas condensate vaporizer.
Looking to store heavy crates of perishables inside your Kold walk in refrigerator? Help keep them sanitary and above the ground with dunnage racks. Our dunnage racks made of polypropylene, aluminum, or polyethylene available here at Rapids Wholesale are built for heavy-duty use and won't ever rust or corrode. They are great for dry storage. Choose from Cambro-brand dunnage racks, aluminum racks, or polyethylene.
Details and Features of This Kold Walk in Refrigerator
- 10' wide x 12' deep x 7'-7'' tall
- Floor included
- Foam box construction
- Twenty-six-gauge stucco embossed coated steel on the interior and exterior
- Self-closing doors include a locking deadbolt handle
- Capsule-Pak top mount refrigeration designed for indoor applications
- Flush coil design provides 100% usable interior space
- Automatic condensate vaporizer
- No drain line required on indoor units
- Coolers 35°F
- 1 HP
- No Refrigeration Technician Required.
- UL standard
- In stock for immediate shipment.
- If ordered by 9:30 am Central Time, units ship same day anywhere in the continental U.S. using standard freight w/o lift gate
- Warranty: 15-year panel warranty, 1-year parts, 18-month labor, 5-year compressor
- Note: contact us for outdoor or combo boxes
- Ships from WI
|Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor|
You Might Also Be Interested In...