Water Filter for Ice Machine and Ice Maker Filter
Providing ice for customer’s beverages is a must when it comes to bars, restaurants, and other places that provide drinks to customers. Not only should drinks be cold, they should be of the highest quality possibly, and that begins with having a filtered ice machine. It’s not enough to simply have ice on hand, it is important to make sure that it isn’t tainted in any way and that it maintains the taste of the beverage. This is exactly what this Ice filter will do for your ice maker.
Triple Ice Machine Filter for Commercial Ice Makers
Unlike the slightly smaller Everpure Insurice Filter, Twin which has two connected filters, this one utilizes three for the best filtering. It is better capable of preventing any corrosion or clogging that could ultimately taint the taste of the ice and the beverage being served to the customer. There are cleaning systems like the Manitowoc Automatic Cleaning System, but having a filter is a better way to keep the ice at the highest quality possible.
Filter Ice Maker Features for Commercial Ice Machines
- Ideal for ice cubers over 1,450 pounds, 5.0 GPM max.
- Light 19 pound weight is easy to place and remove.
- Prevents abrasion and clogging, scale buildup, corrosion, cloudy ice cubes, poor taste, and odors.
- Provides lower maintenance, service, and energy costs for users.
- Capable of handling filtration for coffee brewers, hot chocolate dispensers, post mix, steamers, and ice machines.
- Warranty: one year.
- Ships from Iowa