Hobart 20 Quart Legacy Mixer Model HL200
Gear driven transmission ensures consistent performance and minimum downtime with positive drive under heavy loads. Three fixed speeds. Magnetic contactor with thermal overload protection. Internally sealed "Start-Stop" push buttons. SmartTimer with automatic time recall, which remembers the last time set for each speed. Heavy duty stainless steel wire bowl guard rotates for easy ingredient additions. Ergonomic hand-crank, self-locking bowl lift. #12 taper attachment hub. Gray powder coat finish. Standard Package includes: Stainless steel bowl, aluminum beater, and stainless steel wire whip. 120V. UL, NSF. Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor.
Standard features of the HL200 Legacy Mixer
- Heavy-Duty 1⁄2 H.P. Motor - To meet the most demanding operations.
- Gear Transmission - Ensures consistent performance and minimum downtime under heavy loads.
- Three Fixed Speeds Plus Stir Speed - For incorporating, blending, mixing ingredients.
- Shift-on-the-Fly™ Controls - Allows operator to change speeds while mixer is running.
- Patented soft start Agitation Technology - Each speed has a soft transition into a higher speed to reduce the chances of product splash-out.
- 15-Minute SmartTimer™ - Supports recipe mixing times. Provides accurate results and eliminates overmixing.
- Automatic Time Recall - Remembers the last time set for each speed. Great for multiple batches.
- Large, Easy-To-Reach Controls - Confirm and input settings with ease.
- Single Point Bowl Installation
- Ergonomic Swing-Out Bowl - Easy loading and unloading of products. Single Point Bowl Installation allows for simple mounting and removal of bowl. Bowl Interlock ensures mixer bowl is properly in place for mixer to operate.
- #12 Taper Attachment Hub
- Open Base
- Stainless Steel Bowl Guard - Safety interlock prevents operation when front portion of guard is out of position.
- Metallic Gray Hybrid Powder Coat Finish
|Type||10-20 Qt Mixers|