Look for Durability and Reliability: 3 Compartment Bar Sinks
So why is an Eagle 3 compartment sink your best bet if you are looking for a commercial sink that will last for many years while providing quality service? A 3 bowl sink stainless steel construction, needless to say, is one of the most durable pieces of equipment you can purchase nowadays. And a three bowl kitchen sink needs to be durable considering that a busy restaurant kitchen is one of the most demanding food-service environments around. Aside from durability, reliability is also important. For food-service establishments or restaurants that employ a relatively large food-service crew a stainless-steel four-bowl sink is perfect.
Why This Three Compartment Bar Sink Is Ideal for Any Busy Kitchen
It’s not surprising that a busy pub or food-service kitchen will see a lot of cooking and food and beverage handling apart from copious amounts of dishwashing, which is why purchasing a dependable Eagle 3 compartment sink for your busy commercial kitchen is one of the wisest purchases you are going to make. With a three bowl kitchen sink, you can make your food-service staff’s tasks easier, thus ensuring a kitchen operation that functions like clockwork. This is also why 3 bowl sinks are a better choice as opposed to a two-bowl sink, most especially for restaurants or bars that depend on a lot of kitchen staff day in and day out.
Features of This Eagle 3 Compartment Sink:
- All stainless steel top, front, and ends.
- Type 304 stainless steel bowls, complete with 4-1/2" backsplash, 1-1/2" drains and galvanized legs.
- Faucets are already included.
- All sinks come with 10" splash mounted faucet.
- Bowls are 10"W x 14"D x 10"H.
- Overall Sink Dimensions:Left to Right: 84", Front to Back: 23 1/2", Height: 33 1/2"
- Similar to the Eagle B7C-18 underbar sink, except the B7C-22 sink is 3.5" inches deeper.
- Warranty: One year parts.
- Ships from IA, DE.
You Might Also Be Interested In...