The Only 3 Compartment Bar Sink You Will Ever Need
With this 3 compartment bar sink, you can run your bar operation like clockwork. For instance, one of your kitchen staff can wash your dirty cocktail glasses, beer mugs, and shot glasses in one bowl, while two other members of your kitchen crew can rinse dishes and wash fruits for peeling and use for garnish in the other two bowls, respectively. Needless to say, the advantage of 3 bowl sinks is that you can do different kitchen tasks all at the same time. A commercial 3 compartment sink can also double as a manual warewashing station where your kitchen crew can complete the three most important stages in manual dishwashing: washing, rinsing, and drying.
A 3 Compartment Stainless Steel Sink for Guaranteed Durability
It is important to make sure that you get the most durable 3 compartment bar sink or commercial 3 compartment sink. You can make sure of this by purchasing a 3 compartment stainless steel sink. In fact, this 3 compartment stainless steel sink guarantees to withstand the rigors of even the busiest and fast-paced commercial-kitchen environment of both bars and restaurants.
Features of This Commercial 3 Compartment Sink
- With three 16 gauge 304 stainless steel bowls
- Includes one 18" drainboard for the left side. We also offer a similar sink with a detachable drainboard that can be used on either the right or the left side.
- Includes a 9.5" tall backsplash
- Features 1-5/8" galvanized legs with adjustable plastic feet
- Overall sink dimensions: 74.38" long x 27.5" deep x 44.5" tall
- 3 compartments, each sized at 14" x 16" x 20"
- Shipping weight of this 3 compartment sink is 109 lbs. Actual weight is 104 lbs.
- Ships from DE
|Type||Free Standing Sinks|
|Number of Bowls||3|
You Might Also Be Interested In...