What Should You Choose: New or Used 3 Compartment Sink?
Some owners of bars, restaurants, and other food-service businesses might decide to purchase a used 3 compartment sink instead of getting a brand-new one in order to save money. While there are certainly a lot of second-hand goods that are of good quality, it is actually not guaranteed that you will get a used 3 compartment sink that is in mint condition. If you want to make sure that your 3 bowl stainless steel sink is in perfect condition, it is still a good idea to choose among brand-new 3 bowl sinks.
What You Can Expect from Eagle 3 Compartment Sinks
All Eagle 3 compartment sinks are guaranteed durable, versatile, and dependable. The Eagle Group is one of the most reputable brands when it comes to commercial sinks nowadays. Needless to say, when you purchase a 3 compartment bar sink from Eagle, you are guaranteed to get more value for your money. For instance, with this 3 bowl stainless steel sink, you are not just assured of a heavy-duty commercial-kitchen sink, but you also get one of the most versatile and space-saving 3 compartment sinks in the market today.
Features of Our 3 Compartment Bar Sink
- With 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel bowls
- Also includes a 430 stainless steel 9.5" high backsplash
- No drainboards are included with this sink
- Features coved corners (Euro style)
- Overall Sink Dimensions: 58.75" x 27.5" x 44.5"
- Bowl size: 20" x 16" x 14"
- Water supply is 1⁄2˝ (13mm) IPS for hot and cold lines. Faucet holes are 1 1⁄8˝ (29mm) punched on 8˝ (203mm) centers; two sets of faucet holes are punched where indicated in users manual. Basket-type waste drain included fits sink bowls’ 3 1⁄2˝ (89mm) opening and features 1 1⁄2˝ (38mm) outlet.
|Type||Free Standing Sinks|
|Number of Bowls||3|
You Might Also Be Interested In...