A Beer Coupler Unique to other Beer Tapper Handles
Having the best keg set-up in your bar or restaurant is the best first step to easily drawing in customers. It creates the atmosphere that people expect from a place where they can drink and have a good time. Having the best available keg sankey is essential to the profitability of the place where the alcohol is being served. This keg tapper is not only easy and safe to use, it also utilizes the stylish features of a red keg tapper handle with a smooth chrome finish that is easy to clean and provides the best quality beer to customers.
Beer Sankey Features Ideal for Keg Tapping
- Ideal for bars, restaurants, taverns, or anyone in need of a great keg beer tapper.
- Keg sankey with elegant red beer handle and chrome plating that sets it apart from other keg couplers.
- Features pressure release valve to prevent over pumping and unwanted beer foam.
- Utilizes a locking lever handle for easy one-handed operation.
- Built-in 55 PSI—pounds per square inch—pressure relief.
- Purchase 24 of these sankey couplers and save 20 percent on your purchase.
Beer Tapper with Pressure Relief Valve
Keg pressure is not uncommon, but is something that you would probably like to avoid as much as possible. Over pumping can cause unwanted pressure that creates excess foam to pour out of the keg hose among other problems that could cause customers to be unhappy and potentially hurt overall profit. The pressure relief valve helps prevent this problem from occurring by preventing over pumping.