A 10 Tap Beer Tower that is Corrosion Resistant
If you are searching for reliable keg towers available from American Beverage, one of the most dependable brands of keg towers in the market today, then you should purchase this brass beer tower with ten faucets. With this brass beer tower, your bar staff can conveniently dispense beer faster for your bar customers, thereby resulting in an establishment with a more streamlined operation, which in turn means more profits for your business.
Selecting a Brass Beer Tower
An important question: why should you purchase a brass beer tower for your bar? Well, it goes without saying that a brass beer tower can perhaps be the best choice for your bar, tavern, club, or pub. Why? Because it is durable, heavy-duty, and is perhaps one of the best-looking type of beer towers available in the market today. In particular, this brass beer tower is tarnish free and requires little cleaning. Perhaps even more importantly, this brass beer tower is designed to look and function at its best even after years of regular use in the busiest bar environments.
Air Cooled Beer Tower Details & Features
- Finish is tarnish-free PVD Brass to look like new for years with minimal cleaning. Corrosion resistant, perfect for high-moisture settings like bars.
- This 10 tap beer tower has 2 PVD brass pedestal bases. Each base is 4.75" square.
- Beer tower length 33 1/4” • Column Spacing (between pedestals) 16 1/2” • Height 13 3/4” • Width (front to back) 6 5/8” • Faucet Clearance 9 3/4”
- This draft beer tower includes 10 faucets and 5’ x 3/16” ID (inside diameter) beer tubing. Assembled with one piece nipple shanks.
- Faucet Knobs not included. You can buy compatible tap handles Here.
- This is an air cooled beer tower. To make glycol ready, please add the cooling blocks to your order, and it will come assembled with the aluminum chill block system in place.
- Ships from Michigan.
- Weight: 70 lbs.
|Number of Faucets||10|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
You Might Also Be Interested In...