Cold Plate Beer Cooler with Four Beer Faucets
So what exactly is a keg cold plate cooler? Beer picnic coolers are great for outdoor gatherings and events in which people prefer to drink ice cold beer or other beverages. Cold plate coolers work by chilling the beer when it’s on its way to one of the four keg faucets on this cooler. The metal plate is submerged in ice water to ensure that even if warm beer enters the cooler, it is nice and cold by the time it hits the faucet.
Uniquely Designed Keg Beer Cold Plate Cooler
Having four beer faucets is a huge benefit for large events. An increased selection and number of beers can be chilled and poured in one convenient location, cutting down on wait times. Faster turn around equals higher profits. This red cooler also utilizes 48 quarts of space to its full advantage and is professionally insulated for the best beer pour each time.
Keg Cold Plate Cooler Features for Ice Cold Beer
- A red, 48 quart beer cooler that has a 26 inch width, 15 inch height, 15 inch depth, and 45 pound weight making it able to carry sufficient amounts of beer and still be easily handled.
- A keg cooler with four beer faucets.
- The cast aluminum cold plate is 10 inches by 15 inches for continuous cold beer flow.
- Foamed insulation and thick lining prevent moisture build-up and maintain ideal beer temperatures.
- Comes with a drain plug to remove excess fluid.
- Comes pre-assembled and ready for parties or gatherings.
- 25-30 pounds of applied CO2 pressure is required!
- Serves up to 180 12 ounce drinks per hour, per faucet.
- As the coupler is sold separately, we at RapidsWholeSale do provide keg couplers that are perfect for this beer cooler.
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure you have everything needed for your jockey box to work properly, Rapids suggests that, if you don't have these accessories on-hand, you purchase the following items:
- Four (4) Sankey Coupler Kits so you can hook up four kegs to the jockey box
- A CO2 Distributor so you can control the flow of your CO2
- At least 16 ft of CO2 Hose (so you have 4 ft per keg) to move your beer
- Eight (8) Clamps to keep your CO2 hose securely in place
- A CO2 Kit to create the pressure needed to move your beer.
Don't forget about cleaning your jockey box! To maintain cleanliness after use and ensure fresh-tasting beer next time, we recommend using an FDA approved flush out hose to sanitize the unit prior to storing it.
Price Value QualityGood product
Good out of the box.
Reviewed by DeadlySins on 2/2/16
You Might Also Be Interested In...