The Beverage Air BM23-S
This Beverage Air beer kegerator, with its full stainless-steel exterior, is one of the more stylish-looking ready-made kegerators available in the market today. But the Beverage Air BM23-S is as elegant and stylish as it is reliable and functional. With this Bev Air kegerator, draft beer is dispensed fresh tasting and ice cold for your customers, every time
The cabinet and door of this Beverage Air beer kegerator are constructed of heavy-duty and easy-to-clean stainless steel. A built-in drip tray and top rail is standard on all models.
In addition, the inside construction of the Beverage Air BM23-S utilizes galvanized steel for walls and ceiling, and its reinforced floors and doorsills are made from heavy-duty stainless steel to provide lasting service. Also, the door of this Bev Air kegerator self-closing with a key lock, plus a magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing.
There's more: cabinet insulation of the Beverage Air BM23-S is foamed-in-place moisture resistant polyurethane (CFC free) foam, which helps bind the exterior walls with the interior walls to form solid construction and provide unsurpassed insulation. Last but not the least, the lift-out heavy-duty- forced-air refrigeration system of this Bev Air kegerator creates a steady flow of cold air through the complete product load and provides fast uniform recovery and cooling.
Looking for another brand of kegerator? Check out this portable tapper from UBC kegmaster.
This Bev Air Kegerator's Details and Features
- Cabinet dimensions of this Beverage Air beer kegerator: 24" wide x 37 1/2" tall x 28 1/2" deep
- Capacity: 7.8 cubic feet
- 1/5 HP compressor
- Amps: 4.0
- Electrical requirements: 120V
- Crated weight: 171 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Interior: Galvanized stainless-steel
- Exterior: Full stainless steel
- Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place polyurethane (CFC free) which helps provide maximum operating efficiency and strengthens the overall construction
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Fully insulated interior
- Cord length: 7 feet
- Door with lock, with magnetic gasket providing positive door sealing
- This Beverage Air beer kegerator is guaranteed UL, CE, and NSF listed
Rapids Beer Tips
Make sure you have everything you need to run your kegerator - Rapids suggests you purchase one of two kits:
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
- A coupler/beer line kit so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg
- A CO2 splitter kit so your CO2 can be distributed to both kegs.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
|Number of Doors||1|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Regular Price: $1,269.00
Special Price: $1,079.00