Beverage Air BM23C-B
An easy and convenient way to serve up a frosty brew to your customers is to add a direct-draw beer dispenser like the BM23C-B to your bar. The Beverage Air BM23C-B unit holds optimal temperature for serving chilled draft beer.
This Bev Air kegerator is designed to hold one straight-wall keg that is kept ice cold by a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system. The external cabinet and internal floor of the Beverage Air BM23C-B unit are constructed from sturdy and heavy-duty stainless steel, while its interior is galvanized. One self-closing door with key lock is included and, for your convenience, the door is also field reversible.
A stainless-steel, club-top lid of the BM23C-B allows you to have additional storage for glasses and cans. The Beverage Air BM23C-B beer dispenser also comes pre-wired with cord and plug set.
BM23C-B Model Details and Features
- Cabinet dimensions of the BM23C-B model: 24" wide x 37 1/2" tall x 28 1/2" deep
- Capacity: 7.8 cubic feet
- 1/5 HP compressor
- Amps: 4.0
- Electrical requirements: 120V
- Crated weight: 171 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Interior: Galvanized stainless-steel
- Exterior: Black vinyl
- Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place polyurethane (CFC free) which helps provide maximum operating efficiency and strengthens the overall construction
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Fully insulated interior
- Cord length: 7 feet
- Door with lock, with magnetic gasket providing positive door sealing
- The Beverage Air BM23C-B is guaranteed UL, CE, and NSF listed
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your portable beer tap is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
- A coupler/beer line kit so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg
- A CO2 splitter kit so your CO2 can be distributed to both kegs.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
|Number of Doors||1|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
$56.89 As low as: $45.95