The top of this Beverage Air beer kegerator is made of heavy-duty stainless steel including a drip tray for easy cleaning. Four-inch heavy-duty casters are also standard, which make the Beverage-Air kegerator BM23-B model easy to move around.
Rapids Wholesale also has a wide range of coil coolers available.
A Beverage Air Beer Kegerator for Home or Business Use
Ideal for both home and business use, the Beverage-Air kegerator BM23-B model is heavy-duty and functional, and provides extreme mobility for use at home, in bars, or outdoors.
The electrical system of all Beverage Air kegerators, not just this Beverage Air beer kegerator, is built for safety and convenience. This unit is wired at factory and ready for connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15-amp dedicated outlet. An 8-foot-long cord and plug set are already included.
In addition, with a galvanized stainless-steel interior and a black vinyl-coated steel exterior, this Beverage Air beer kegerator is built to last for many years of service. But perhaps more importantly, the forced-air cooling system of the Beverage-Air kegerator BM23-B model ensures a stable and consistent cold temperature that will keep your draft beer fresh at all times for your customers or guests. Also, the heavy-duty door of this Beverage Air beer kegerator is guaranteed to keep the precious cold inside, and a key lock ensures that there will be no tampering with your beer keg.
Beverage-Air Kegerator BM23-B Details and Features
- Cabinet dimensions of this Beverage Air beer kegerator: 24" wide x 37 1/2" tall x 28 1/2" deep
- Capacity: 7.8 cubic feet
- 1/5 HP compressor
- Amps: 4.0
- Electrical requirements: 120V
- Crated weight: 167 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Interior: Galvanized stainless-steel
- Exterior: Black vinyl-coated steel
- Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place polyurethane (CFC free) which helps provide maximum operating efficiency and strengthens the overall construction
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Fully insulated interior
- Cord length: 7 feet
- Door with lock, with magnetic gasket providing positive door sealing
- All Beverage Air kegerators available here at Rapids Wholesale are UL, CE, and NSF listed
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your kegerator is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
- A coupler/beer line kit so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg
- A CO2 splitter kit so your CO2 can be distributed to both kegs.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
|Number of Doors||1|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Regular Price: $1,269.00
Special Price: $1,079.00