Glassware Cleaners and Test Strips
Clean glassware is important when running a bar, tavern, pub, or restaurant. That's why using quality glass-cleaning solutions in tandem with glass-cleaning brushes is of the essence. Here at Rapids Wholesale, we offer a wide variety of glass-cleaning liquids and glass-cleaning solutions that are perfect for use with any glass washer or cleaner, so you can keep your establishment's glassware sparking clean and your customers happy and satisfied.
Regular Price: $96.99
Special Price: $79.99
$12.49 As low as: $8.99
$3.99 As low as: $3.00
$39.59 As low as: $32.85
$38.79 As low as: $32.85
$63.99 As low as: $51.95
$17.59 As low as: $12.99
$19.99 As low as: $14.79
$15.99 As low as: $11.69
$18.29 As low as: $13.29
$11.19 As low as: $7.99
The Importance of Cleaning Your Bar Glasses Using Glass-Cleaning Solutions
Cleaning and sanitizing glassware in your bar, tavern, pub, or restaurant can be challenging because even residue from soap or beverages can leave an unsavory taste in your customer's drink as well as an unappetizing, oily film on glasses or mugs. This is why it is important to thoroughly clean and sanitize your bar glasses and leave them sparkling clean using a commercial glass washing detergent like a Bar Maid Liquid Soap with an electric glass cleaner like a Bar Maid Glass Washer
The most important thing to remember is that, whether you are cleaning your bar glassware by hand or by using electric glass washers, you should invest in the best glass-cleaning solutions or glass-cleaning liquid. Good-quality liquid glass cleaners will leave your bar glasses, beer mugs, and cocktail glasses not only physically clean, but also physically clean; this means that your glassware should be free of both oil and bacteria as well as any unwanted residue.
Glass-cleaner liquids may be used manually or in combination with a glass-washing machine with rotating brushes.
The Proper Way of Manually Washing Your Glassware With Liquid Glass Cleaners
1. Fill three sinks or tubs with hot water.
2. Add glass-cleaning solutions or glass-cleaning liquid to the first tub or sink. This is used to initially wash your bar glasses.
3. Add sodium hypochlorite sanitizer to the second sink. Wash the glasses a second time in this solution, then soak them in the sanitizer for a minimum of thirty seconds to kill any remaining bacteria and organisms.
4. Add baking soda in the third sink. Rinse the glasses in the baking soda solution, which will help eliminate chemical odors and will thoroughly remove unseen film or grease from the bar glasses.
5. Soak each bar glass or mug in a hot bath of water and baking soda, and rinse the glasses thoroughly in hot water. Let the glasses dry.
This manual cleaning procedure using glass-cleaning solutions or glass-cleaning liquids can help you clean your bar glasses or beer mugs thoroughly, but it's a relatively lengthy process. You can cut your cleaning time substantially by using electric glass washers with glass-cleaning solutions or glass-cleaning liquids.
Glass-Cleaning Solutions and Chemicals Available Here at Rapids Wholesale
We at Rapids Wholesale feature glass-cleaning solutions, glass-cleaning liquids, and test strips from reputable manufacturers and brands like Bar Maid and Krowne. Our very-own-manufactured glass-cleaner liquids are also available.