Food Lamp Food Warmer for Restaurant Kitchens
What is a food lamp warmer? Like food drawer warmers, lamp warmers are designed to effectively keep food that will be served to the customer warm and tasting fresh. The one major difference tends to be that lamp heaters are better suited for heating food that only needs to be warmed for a short period of time. Also, compared to something like the Vulcan/Wolf 2 Drawer Food Warmer 120v which weighs 132 pounds, this food heating lamp only weighs 16 and is easy to move around at various different events.
Food Heating Lamp for Fresh Food Fast
The APW/Wyott Double Bulb Warmer utilizes two food warming infrared bulbs. Since this bulb warmers are ideal for keeping food heated for short periods of time, they work well for different gathering events. Many buffets, banquets, or self-service style restaurants serve food that must be heated quickly while customers are constantly taking it. This food warmer is great for heating dishes until they are ready to be served to the customer as the food is heated and kept fresh.
Food Warming Lamp Features for Heated Food
- Minimized sizing—13 inch width, 19-1/4 inch depth, 28-1/4 inch height, and 16 pound weight—doesn’t take up much space and is easy to move.
- The frame of this bulb heater is constructed of chrome for a sleek, durable design.
- Likewise, the two 250 watt infrared bulbs are covered by stainless steel bulb shields.
- 120 volt with a total of 500 watts, 4.2 Amps, complete with six foot cord, and NSF.
- Purchase a replacement bulb is case of breaking.
- Warranty: one year parts and labor.
|Brand||APW / Wyott|