Why This Brass Beer Tower Should Be at the Top of Your List
So why should you choose this brass beer tower for your bar, club, pub, or tavern’s beer-dispensing needs? Needless to say, a brass beer tower is your ideal choice if you are looking for a 3 faucet beer tower for your bar that is classy looking and dependable. This particular brass beer tower is not only functional but also reliable and has the following features and inclusions: a fully insulated body, a tight-sealing cap, a bottom flange with four screw holes, three faucets, and a beer hose.
Why Choose a 3 Faucet Beer Tower?
Obviously because a 3 faucet beer tower has more taps than those with one or two faucets. Specifically, a 3 faucet beer tower helps your bar staff serve your guests faster, which makes for a more streamlined bar operation. Picture this: three members of your bar staff working all at the same time to dispense and serve beer via this 3 faucet beer tower. What could be better?
Details and Features of This 3 Faucet Beer Tower
- Insulated with tight-sealing top cap
- Bottom flange with four screw holes
- Tower includes 3 faucets, 5’ x 3/16” ID hoses with hexnuts, faucets, gasket and screws.
- Faucet Clearance 10” Lower Faucet • 11 1/2” Upper Faucet • Tower Height 14”
- 3" diameter brass column base
- Faucet Knobs sold separately
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Tower Style||Single Column|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|