Why Choose a Stainless Steel Beer Tower
These days, a stainless steel beer tower is one of the most popular types of beer towers used in bars, clubs, taverns, and pubs. This is because a stainless steel beer tower is still one of the tougher types of beer towers available in the industry today. This really shouldn’t come as a surprise; stainless steel is one of the most durable and heavy-duty types of metal used commercially today.
Get This Air Cooled Beer Tower
An air cooled beer tower is a great selection for your bar, most especially if you are looking to serve great-tasting draft beer. With this air cooled beer tower, you can avoid harmful contaminants from growing in your beer tower and thus ensuring an excellent-tasting brew. Make sure that you serve your bar guests the best-tasting draft beer available, with this air cooled beer tower from American Beverage, one of the most trusted names in beer towers.
Details and Features of This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
- Oversized 4" round column has generous room for beer lines, glycol lines, or air shafts
- The shoe-box style overlapping lid is a popular choice for its easy access to the beer lines and its solid, well-built look
- Polished stainless steel box with brushed stainless steel column. No visible screws or seams.
- Height 15” • Faucet Clearance 10 1/2” • Width 7” • Length 18”
- This 6 tap beer tower includes six faucets and 5’ x 3/16” ID beer hose tubing, assembled with one piece 1/4” bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Comes standard as an air cooled beer tower. Can be ordered glycol ready by adding the aluminum chill blocks.
- NSF standard
- Ships from MI
- Faucet Knobs sold separately. The black tap handles are not included.
|Number of Faucets||6|
|Tower Style||"T" Tower|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
$4.12 As low as: $2.22