Beer Tower, Double Pedestal Air Cooled (choose 8-20 Faucets)
Stainless Steel construction, 4" Oversized Double Pedestal Columns
Details and Features of This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
- Distinctive clean look without seams or exposed screws. Stainless top with welded corners.
- Includes faucets and 5’ x 3/16” ID beer hose tubing, assembled with one piece 1/4” bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Larger, oversized 4" columns
- Height 15” • Faucet Clearance 10 1/2”
- Available in 8-20 faucet configurations
- Faucet knobs sold separately. Does not include faucet handles.
- Order matching cooling block for glycol system
- Twelve-faucet tower shown in the picture.
- NSF standard
- Ships from M
Why Opt for a Stainless Steel Beer Tower
Nowadays, a stainless steel beer tower is one of the most in-demand for use in bars, clubs, taverns, and pubs. And for good reason: a stainless steel beer tower is, needless to say, still one of the most durable and heavy-duty types of beer towers available in the market today. This really shouldn’t come as a surprise because stainless steel is one of the most durable types of metal for commercial use.
An Air Cooled Beer Tower
An air cooled beer tower is an excellent choice for your bar especially if you are looking to serve that perfect-tasting draft beer. With an air cooled beer tower, you are assured of clean, crisp, and great-tasting beer because the cold air not only makes for a chilled and perfectly tasting brew, but it also ensures that harmful bacteria, germs, or fungi such as molds do not have the chance to grow and contaminate your beer tower and, eventually, the beer itself. Make sure that you serve your customers the best-tasting draft beer with this air cooled beer tower from American Beverage, one of the most trusted names in beer towers.
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Price From: $464.00
Price From: $172.00
Price From: $774.00
Price From: $1,439.00
Price From: $372.00
Price From: $739.00