Three-Product American Beverage Coil Type Cooler
This rugged, three-product American Beverage coil type cooler has a capacity of 48 quarts and is guaranteed to stand up to high-volume usage. Also, this coil cooler also has a double-wall construction and foamed-in-place insulation and an ABS-molded liner. In addition, this coil cooler comes with a 50-foot stainless-steel coil that guarantees chilled beer every time, even with kegged beer that's room temperature, as long as you fill the beer coil cooler with enough cold water and ice.
As with other American Beverage coil type coolers that dispense multiple beers, this American Beverage beer coil cooler dispenses three product brands all at the same time.
Please note that around 25 to 30 pounds of applied CO2 pressure is required to dispense beer properly using this coil cooler. Complete dimensions of this American Beverage coil type cooler is 26"W x 15"D x 15"H.
Coil Cooler Details and Features
- Coil cooler with 48-quart capacity
- Double-wall construction, foamed-in-place insulation, and ABS-molded liner
- 50-foot stainless steel coil
- Complete dimensions of this American Beverage coil type cooler: 26"W x 15"D x 15"H
- (3) chrome faucets and (3) faucet knobs included.
Rapids Beer Tips
To make sure you are fully prepared to use your jockey box and impress your customers, Rapids suggests you purchase one of these accessory groups:
- Three (3) Sankey Coupler Kits so you can attach your kegs to the cooler
- 3-Way Air Distributor so you can control which keg your CO2 is flowing to
- At least 12 ft of CO2 Hose (so you will have 4 ft per keg) for beer flow
- Six (6) Clamps to ensure your CO2 hose stays properly hooked up
- A CO2 Kit to add the pressure needed to move your beer to the taps
- Three (3) Sankey Coupler Kits
- A CO2 Splitter Kit to allow you to hook up more than one keg to your CO2 Kit
- A CO2 Kit.
Don't forget about cleaning your jockey box! To maintain cleanliness after use and ensure fresh-tasting beer next time, we recommend using an FDA approved flush out hose to sanitize the unit prior to storing it.
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Regular Price: $357.00
Special Price: $259.00
Regular Price: $308.00
Special Price: $264.00