Essentially, jockey boxes are insulated storage trunks that are filled with ice and water, with a long coil of hollow tubing that cools the draft beer while it is being dispensed on tap. What's great about this specific keg coil cooler is that the draft beer is usually cooled to temperatures that are just above freezing—even if the kegged beer is at room temperature prior to being poured out of the cooler.
This three-faucet, three-product jockey box from reputable brand American Beverage has superb insulation for superior cold retention and utilizes the best 120-foot stainless-steel cooling coils to provide maximum high-volume cooling capacity.
Designed for three beer kegs, this large keg coil cooler can pour out and serve three different brands or types of beer.
An excellent compliment to this three-product keg coil cooler is this drip catcher that collects beer spills so you can keep your serving area clean.
Three Tap Keg Coil Cooler Jockey Box Details and Features
- This keg coil cooler can dispense three brands or types of beer
- A jockey box that keeps beer just above freezing even if it were room temperature inside the keg prior to dispensing
- Includes the best 120-foot, stainless-steel cooling coils to provide maximum high-volume cooling capacity
- Like all American Beverage jockey boxes, this keg coil cooler is guaranteed durable and heavy-duty
- 100-quart capacity
- Dimensions: 35"W x 17"D x 18"H
- Note: beer connectors are sold separately
Rapids Beer Tips
To make sure you are fully prepared to use your jockey box and impress your customers, Rapids suggests you purchase one of these accessory groups:
- Three (3) Sankey Coupler Kits to hook your kegs up to the jockey box
- 3-Way Air Distributor to control your CO2 flow
- At least 12 ft of CO2 Hose (4 ft per keg)
- Six (6) Clamps to make sure your CO2 hose stays secure
- A CO2 Kit to pressurize the system so the beer will flow
- Three (3) Sankey Coupler Kits
- A CO2 Splitter Kit to allow for more than one coupler to be attached to your CO2 kit.
- A CO2 Kit.
Don't forget about cleaning your jockey box! To maintain cleanliness after use and ensure fresh-tasting beer next time, we recommend using an FDA approved flush out hose to sanitize the unit prior to storing it.
You Might Also Be Interested In...