Panel-Mounted Co2 Beer Regulator
This panel-mounted beer Co2 regulator manufactured by American Beverage includes stainless-steel tailpieces, stainless-steel wall brackets, fittings (gas clamps, neoprene washers, etc.), and more.
In addition, all panel-mounted draft beer regulators from American Beverage undergo stringent tests to make sure that there are no leaks, defects, and any other issues that may affect their reliability in the field.
Pressure gauges of this beer Co2 regulator are guaranteed to accurately display the correct keg pressure. Most importantly, this Co2 beer regulator is one of the safest draft beer regulators in the market today thanks to a pressure relief valve that releases at a certain PSI level.
An excellent compliment to any beer-dispensing system are empty-keg detectors. Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a wide range of empty keg detectors or foam-on-beer (FOB) units from trusted brand Perlick, or you can also choose from any of our very-own-manufactured units. Rapids-brand units include this FOB detector, this foam-control device with wall bracket, and this FOB stop with backflush. Perlick-brand units include this empty-keg sensor and this FOB detector.
Details and Features
- UL listed panel-mounted Co2 keg regulator
- Panel-mounted regulator that's installation ready
- A beer Co2 regulator that's durable and designed for accurate machining
- Stainless-steel parts of all American Beverage draft beer regulators are guaranteed corrosion-resistant
- This Co2 beer regulator provides constant supply of pressure at high output flow rates
You Might Also Be Interested In...