Beer Tower with Twenty Draft Beer Taps
It goes without saying that the more draft beer taps a beer tower has, the more efficient a bar will be. For instance, you may have more than enough bar crew in your establishment, but if they are sharing a beer tower with only one, two, or even three faucets, they will still not be able to serve customers faster and more efficiently. With this stainless steel beer tower with twenty draft beer taps, a crew of bartenders and barmaids can work dispensing beer all at the same time, thus saving you time and resulting in a more streamlined bar operation that will function like clockwork.
Why Choose This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
It comes as no surprise that a stainless steel beer tower is a popular choice among bar owners. A big reason for this is that a stainless steel beer tower is considered one of the most heavy-duty types of beer towers available in the market nowadays. This particular stainless steel beer tower with twenty draft beer taps ensures a quicker and more streamlined bar operation. Not only that, but it is also extremely good looking and is a great addition aesthetic-wise to any bar, pub, club, or tavern.
Details and Features of This Stainless Steel Beer Tower
- This 20 tap beer tower has a stainless steel top with welded corners. There are no seams or visible screws for a smooth, clean and distinctive look.
- Include 20 faucets and 5’ x 3/16” ID beer hose tubing, assembled with one piece 1/4” bore nipple shanks. (No soldered elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Larger, oversized 4" round columns
- Length 60” • Space between columns 36” • Width 7” Height 15” • Faucet Clearance 10 1/2”
- Also available in 14-18 faucet configurations (call for info)
- Faucet knobs 4301 sold separately. Does not includes faucet handles.
- Order the 6A400 cooling blocks for matching aluminum chill blocks to make this a glycol ready system.
- NSF standard
- Ships from MI
|Number of Faucets||20|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|