Why an Air Cooled Beer Tower?
Why should you choose an air cooled beer tower such as this? For one, an air cooled beer tower continuously blows a steady stream of cold air, which helps keep the beer shanks and taps of your tower ice cold. Secondly, the steady current of cold air blown by your air cooled beer tower helps keeps your beer faucets germ-free and mold-free, thereby keeping your customer safe and helping you produce the best-tasting beer available that will keep your bar patrons coming back.
Advantages of a Stainless Steel Beer Tower
Needless to say, a stainless steel beer tower is very popular among bar owners nowadays. It’s because stainless steel is decorative, corrosion-free, and requires minimal cleaning. It is also more heavy-duty compared to other types of beer-tower finishes, thanks in large part to its increased surface hardness. This particular chrome beer tower is a great choice for any bar; its heavy-duty nature will assure you of many years of loyal service even in the most fast-paced bar environments.
Details and Features of This 10-Tap Beer Tower
- All towers fit standard openings
- Complete with 10 faucets, shanks, and 5' x 3/16" ID beer hose tubing
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- Height = 15" - Width front to back = 5"
- 10-1/2" faucet clearance, faucets are spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- 2 Brushed Stainless Steel column bases. The columns are 3" in diameter and spaced 21.5" apart
- Pass-thru tower
- For a glycol system add cooling blocks to your cart along with this beer tower, and it will be assembled glycol-ready.
- Faucet Knobs sold separately. Tap handles are not included with this beer tower
- Ships from MI
|Number of Faucets||10|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
$3.19 As low as: $1.85
$3.89 As low as: $1.95