Beer Dispenser Three Keg Direct Draw 69" Kegerator - VDD69
The Volition VDD69 direct draw beer cooler dispenser is built for quality and durability. This dispenser fits three 1/2 barrel kegs and comes standard with (2) 3" continuous cooled stainless steel draft tap towers. Exclusively provided by Rapids Wholesale. The Volition VDD69 is comparable in size and amenities to the True TDD-3 70"
Features of Volition VDD69
- Finish: Heavy duty stainless steel top, black vinyl coated front, sides and back.
- Interior: Galvanized steel walls with stainless steel floor.
- Adjustable temperature control with range +34 degrees to +38 degrees farenheit
- Two 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft towers
- Interior LED light
- 1 two way gas manifold
- Forced air free flowing refrigeration system at all times in cooler and towers to ensure uniformly cooled product
- Slide out condensing unit
- Doors: Two solid doors with lock (replacement keys are purchasable), magnetic door gaskets, plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the amount of condensation. Recessed pocket handles
- Dimensions: 37” Height, 69-1/8” Width, 29-1/8” Depth
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor (additional coverage available for purchase), 5 Year Compressor
- Ships from Iowa
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your 2-Tap Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
|Number of Doors||2|
You Might Also Be Interested In...