An Excellent Air Cooled Beer Tower
Looking for a dependable air cooled beer tower? If so, then this brass beer tower is the ideal choice. In fact, an air cooled beer tower, aside from a glycol-cooled one, is one of the most popular types of beer towers available in the market today. We also have a wide selection of both air cooled beer tower units and glycol beer tower units here at Rapids, and you can make your own informed choice, depending on what you require for your bar, pub, club, or tavern.
Choosing an Excellent Brass Beer Tower
It goes without saying that a brass beer tower may be the best choice for your bar, tavern, club, or pub because it is durable, heavy-duty, and is one of the best-looking type of beer towers available in the beer-tower marketplace today. In fact, this particular brass beer tower is specifically designed to be free of tarnish and therefore requiring minimal cleaning. But perhaps more importantly, this brass beer tower is specifically designed to look its best even after many years of heavy use in the most demanding bars, clubs, pubs, and taverns
Details and Features of This Air Cooled Beer Tower
- Finish is tarnish free to look like new for years with minimal cleaning
- Made from PVD Brass (physical vapor deposition). This is a process used to make durable, corrosion resistant brass with a high shine. PVD brass is great for hardware like beer towers which are which are exposed to a lot of moisture.
- Base is 4.75" square
- Includes a 5' x 3/16" (inside diameter) beer hose. Assembled with one piece nipple shanks
- This is an air-cooled beer tower. To make this a glycol beer tower, order the American Beverage Aluminum Cooling Blocks along with your beer tower, and your tower will come assembled with the cold block cooling system.
- Ships from MI
- Faucet Knobs 4301 sold separately
|Number of Faucets||6|
|Tower Style||"T" Tower|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|