Beer Dispenser Two Keg Direct Draw 59" Kegerator - VDD59
The Volition VDD59 direct draw beer cooler dispenser is built for quality and durability. This dispenser fits two 1/2 barrel kegs and one slim quarter barrel and comes standard with a (2) 3" continuous cooled stainless steel draft towers. Exclusively provided by Rapids Wholesale and ships from Iowa. The Volition VDD59 is comparable in size and amenities to the True TDD-2 59"
Features of Volition VDD59
- Finish: Heavy duty stainless steel top, black vinyl coated front, sides and back.
- Interior: Galvanized steel walls with stainless steel floor.
- Adjustable temperature control with range +34 degrees to +38 degrees farenheit
- Two 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft towers
- Interior LED light
- 1 two way gas manifold
- Forced air free flowing refrigeration system at all times in cooler and towers to ensure uniformly cooled product
- Slide out condensing unit
- Doors: Two solid doors with lock (replacement keys are purchasable), magnetic door gaskets, plastic breaker strips around door openings to limit the amount of condensation. Recessed Pocket Handles
- Dimensions: 37” Height, 59” Width, 29-1/8” Depth
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor (extended coverage available), 5 Year Compressor
- Ships from Iowa
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
|Number of Doors||2|
You Might Also Be Interested In...