One of the Few Refrigerated Glass Doors Loaded with Features
This is one of the few refrigerated glass doors available online that is full of features, from anti-condensing door frames and tempered safety glass that keeps the cold inside the freezer or refrigerator, to warranties on workmanship and the glass seals themselves. With glass cooler doors like this, you are sure to get the most bang for your buck.
The Most Important Part of Glass Cooler Doors? The Glass, of Course
If you are searching for quality glass cooler doors, you should remember this one obvious tip: make sure that the glass is of the best quality. It goes without saying that the glass in a glass display door is the main product and should be durable enough and stand up to heavy use and, more importantly, to function well: it should keep cold air inside your freezer and refrigerator to ensure freshness. This glass display door is actually one of the few refrigerated glass doors available in the market today that is tempered, gas-filled, and insulated.
Details and Features of This Glass Display Door
- (5) 23-1/4"W x 72"H Doors for use with walk-in coolers. Each door has 10'1/8" Opening. 780 lbs Total
- CLASSIC Plus doors with anti-condensate door frame and mullion heaters providing 75% RH protection
- Manufactured to meet the EISA 2007 federal standard
- With prewired, fully integrated energy control system
- Tempered two-pane, Low-E coat, gas-filled insulating safety glass keeps cold inside
- Heavy-duty black or white epoxy-coated 27 deep standard shelves, five per door
- Matching CLASSIC Plus Freezer system is also available (ask your sales rep for details)
- Choice of finish: black satin, anodized bright silver, or bright gold
- Decorator inlays available at no additional charge include walnut, oak, black, red, blue, green, yellow, or maroon
- UL, NSF standard
- LED lighting
- Warranty: Two-year material and workmanship, twenty-year glass seal on unheated glass doors
- Ships from FL
|MPN||5-S3 23 X 72|
You Might Also Be Interested In...