Why Glass Refrigerator Doors Should Allow for Maximum Visibility
If you are the owner of a supermarket, a convenience store, a delicatessen, or any other establishment that displays beverages and foodstuffs in a refrigerator, you would obviously want your wares to be visible to the customers. With this three glass refrigerator doors, you can do just that.
Why Choose These Display Cooler Glass Doors
Aside from all the features already described, you can also get decorator inlays available for this display case glass door. They are available with no extra charge and include walnut, oak, black, red, blue, green, yellow, or maroon.
Details and Features of This Glass Display Door Set
- CLASSIC Plus doors with anti-condensate door frame and mullion heaters providing 75% RH protection
- Manufactured to meet the EISA 2007 federal standard
- With prewired, fully integrated energy control system
- Tempered two-pane, Low-E coat, gas-filled insulating safety glass keeps cold inside
- Great flexibility with galvanized steel shelving posts that are easily installed and adjustable for all your merchandising needs
- Heavy-duty black or white epoxy-coated 27 deep standard shelves, five per door
- Matching CLASSIC Plus Freezer system is also available (ask your sales rep for details)
- Choice of finish: black satin, black satin smooth, anodized bright silver, bright silver smooth, satin silver, satin silver smooth or bright gold
- UL, NSF standard
- Warranty: Two-year material and workmanship, twenty-year glass seal on unheated glass doors
- Ships from FL
|MPN||3-S3 23 X 72|
You Might Also Be Interested In...