Why Refrigerator Glass Doors Should Have Stringent Quality-Control Standards
It goes without saying that refrigerator glass doors and walk in cooler glass doors should be the most durable and heavy-duty parts of a cooler. Why? For the simple fact that they help protect the merchandise inside the cooler and help keep the cold inside to keep frozen foods and drinks fresh. You are guaranteed that this two-door display case glass door has passed the stringent EISA 2007 federal standard and NSF standard.
Glass Display Doors Available in Different Colors
When you purchase this display case glass door, you have a variety of color finishes to choose from: black satin, black satin smooth, anodized bright silver, bright silver smooth, satin silver, satin silver smooth, and bright gold. Who says that refrigerator glass doors should be boring?
Details and Features of This Display Case Glass Door
- Two 23-1/4" W x 72" H Glass Doors, 4' 7/8" Opening, 315 lbs
- CLASSIC Plus doors with anti-condensate door frame and mullion heaters providing 75% RH protection
- With prewired, fully integrated energy control system
- Tempered two-pane, Low-E coat, gas-filled insulating safety glass keeps cold inside
- Great flexibility with galvanized steel shelving posts that are easily installed and adjustable for all your merchandising needs
- Heavy-duty black or white epoxy-coated 27 deep standard shelves, five per door
- Matching CLASSIC Plus Freezer system is also available (ask your sales rep for details)
- Decorator inlays available at no additional charge include walnut, oak, black, red, blue, green, yellow, or maroon
- Warranty: Two-year material and workmanship, twenty-year glass seal on unheated glass doors
- Ships from FL
|MPN||2-S3 23 X 72|