Pressurized Cleaning Bottle
With this 15-liter pressurized cleaning bottle, cleaning your beer lines is easy and convenient. You only need to tap this European cleaning bottle filled with cleaning solution like an ordinary beer keg to clean out your beer lines. It goes without saying that frequent cleaning of your beer lines results in a clean, crisp, and better-tasting draft beer.
Important tip: if dip tube is not attached to bottle cap of this pressurized cleaning bottle, hold the tube under hot water for a minute or two before applying to the cap. Softening the tube will prevent it from splitting. Add a Sankey Cap to make your purchase complete.
Are you looking for hand-pumped beer-line cleaning kits instead? Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a selection of hand pumps, which include an entire kit or just the hand pump (with jar) alone.
Details and Features of This Micromatic Cleaning Bottle
- Size of this European cleaning bottle: 3.9 gallon (15 liter)
- This pressurized cleaning bottle is made of tough and durable polyethylene (HDPE) with UV stabilizer
- Dimensions of this Micromatic cleaning bottle: 13-5/8" diameter x 23-1/2" height
- Bottle max pressure: 60 PSI
- Operating temperature: 36º to 68ºF (2º to 20ºC)
You Might Also Be Interested In...
$63.39 As low as: $50.85